Naam: Canan Ziylan
Werkgever: Hogeschool Rotterdam
LinkedIn: Mijn LinkedIn profiel
Consumentenonderzoek, Eiwitten, Ondervoeding, Preventies, Veroudering, Voedingsgedrag, Voedingsinname / dietary assessment, Volksgezondheid
I am a researcher who loves doing (nutritional) health research with older adults while educating others about it.
Applied research is about finding the balance between evidence-based research and real life, a challenge that is always taken for a good reason. For me, that reason is to improve health, well-being, and quality of life. You’re always welcome to contact me about any of these topics.
Currently I’m working as a researcher within Research Centre Innovations in Care and as a lecturer within the Bachelor of Nursing, both at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Income: Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Funding of research: ZonMw, SIA, European Commission Horizon2020.
- Paid travel and conference lectures: Gemeente Rotterdam, Gemeente Apeldoorn, BSL.
- Board and Advisory functions: Samen Sterk Ondernemen.
- Role in foundations: Stichting Wetenschap Balans.
- Paid and unpaid consultancies: Nothing to declare.
- Owner company, stocks, patents: Care for Nutrition.
- Memberships: NAV, NVG-KNOWS.
- Other interests: Nothing to declare.
Updated February 2023